We’re back with another Therapy Session! In this episode, we consider renaming our show (just kidding!) and dive into some of our takeaways from attending the Traffic & Conversion Summit. It was a great event and there was a LOT going on. We chat about how we set up our booth, some things we learned about the ins and outs of renting a booth, how we changed our tactics as the event went on and some of the amazing people we chatted with while we were there.
There were some things we did purposely to make sure our booth was not only one of the most inviting and interesting ones there, but attracted great conversations with attendees and sponsors alike. We also dive into several a-ha moments we got while attending the event and why we have changed our goal for the future. If the idea of making amazing connections to further your business growth excites you, check out our conversations with Justin Schenck and Gary Henderson for more insight into growing your network and connecting with influential people.
“We put ourselves right in the middle of the zone to be seen, and then the connectors show up, our friends show up, and subscribers and listeners show up.” - Joe Fier
“On the expo floor, we had our own little hangout where people were just floating to us and chatting with us the whole time.” - Matt Wolfe
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Great advice from Dan, who gets another shoutout - Hi Dan!
- Matt’s big success that even Joe didn’t know about until just now
- How we made our booth the most interesting on the floor
- How we are to become major connectors in our space
- Some things we learned about running a booth, that we never knew before
- All the lightbulb and a-ha moments that went off, just from this one event
- Going from America to Norway and back!
- Want to learn how to growth hack a podcast and watch over our shoulders (and give you all the templates and DFY swipe files)? Check out PodHacker.com - this is where we deep dive into building, monetizing, and scaling a podcast through unique strategies like the ones from this episode.
References and Links Mentioned:
- Steal Our Winners
- Sticker Mule
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Want to get the Action Guide from this episode? Grab them here!
- Check out our awesome YouTube Channel channel, made for digital marketers and business pros looking for actionable insights, where we dish out meaningful content, relevant topics, and transparent discussions with industry experts.
- Join the Facebook Community - be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- We also have a new PodHacker YouTube Channel where you can learn how to build, grow, and monetize a podcast with our unique "PodHacks." We post tutorials, tips, and interview clips that help podcasters scale their show and make more money from their efforts.
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar - be sure to check out their special deal for our listeners.
- How To Build A Platform And Connect With Anyone - Justin Schenck
- How To Connect And Network With The Most Influential People - Gary Henderson