What’s actually important when it comes to the Dennis Yu’s pedigree is not what most people would say is important. Dennis says the best measure of his authority is the thousands of successful students and clients who are “killing it” in online business following the Facebook ads strategy he developed.
From national spelling bee competitor to high school dropout, Dennis decided early on he was going to be a successful entrepreneur. He’s done quite a good job of making friends and influencing people in the process, considering one of the clients whose Facebook strategies his team manages is the Golden State Warriors.
In today’s podcast, Joe and Matt dig into the three step Facebook funnel that delivers “magical” results following a simple, proven process. If you’ve ever felt the overwhelm of figuring out how to drive new traffic through the know, like and trust phases of growing a business, this is the episode for you. If you want more insight into social ad strategies check out this LinkedIn episode with Trevor Turnbull and this Pinterest chat with Stefan Ciancio.
The best things in life are free, but the second best things in life are really expensive.”- Dennis Yu
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- What do chocolate cake and running a successful paid Facebook strategy have in common?
- This is where the real power in your business lives
- Why the opinions of your target audience’s friends matter
- How love enters the online marketing strategy equation
- The most powerful building block to creating a Black Friday sized line to your business offer
- Who should ultimately be in charge of working on your personal brand
- What is peacocking?
- Use this simple and cheap system to skyrocket your online “cred”
- The magic number of touches required to reach your conversion goal
- 3 steps x 1 minute each = a jackpot Facebook video funnel strategy
- How being like Harry Potter translates to success in business
- Red light, green light, and gorging to sell tickets
- How to leverage rational ignorance and why it matters
- Dennis’ answer to the question about his mom’s ROI from Gary V
- Brand value and tomato trees...Interesting
- How to be considered an authority and be featured in large national publications
- The best technique to make friends and appear in many more places outside your own blog ecosphere
- Five ways to make your Facebook ads more appealing to your viewers
- Did we just witness a tech specs bait and switch to social etiquite?
- Don’t be the two-headed dragon
- How a sci-fi writer is like an entrepreneurial Nostradamus
Contact Dennis Yu:
References and Links Mentioned: