Rob Burns helps businesses create amazing videos that sell their products. After selling his press release syndication company, Rob dove headfirst into the world of creating videos. His unique approach has helped launch tons of physical product brands and helped many companies go viral with their videos.
In this episode, we chat with Rob about everything video. The style of video that he helps his clients create, work in almost any niche and any type of business. They aren't just for physical product brands. They work for any business that has something to sell, replacing the VSLs that so many people are used to seeing.
Join us on this fun-filled episode while we have a blast chatting with Rob and dissecting the secrets behind why the videos he creates are so damn effective.
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- The best $5 Rob ever spent on Fiverr
- The heartbreaking reason Rob closed up his first business
- How Rob sold hot sauce through the mail
- How ads in back of magazines shaped his internet business
- The industry that Rob attempted to disrupt
- How he went from doing press releases to creating videos
- How to get paid for things you'd get kicked out of school for
- The type of video he makes now instead of VSLs
- Why promoting big brands is different than small brands
- Why you shouldn't need to convince people to buy stuff
- Attention spans in the 80s vs. today
- Why smartphones have changed video marketing
- The biggest mistake most people make with their videos
- The 3-Step formula for crafting the perfect sales video
- Social media video structure vs. sales video structure
- Who and how to infuse humor into every video
- The off-the-wall product ideas that Rob has lined up
- The hero style video and what goes into them
- Plus much more!
Contact Rob Burns:
References and Links Mentioned: