Jordan Harbinger has one of the most popular podcasts in the world, The Jordan Harbinger Show and in this episode, you’ll hear Jordan talk about the brilliant idea behind how he got started, how he was able to come back in force after leaving his last show and how he’s able to grab fans for life without doing any complicated, costly or time consuming.
Jordan is a super fun guy to talk to, and when you listen in you’ll see how it’s no surprise he has a successful show with an engaged audience. We talk about how he’s able to build long-lasting relationships with celebrities, scientists and fans and his go-to method for being able to interview guests anywhere in the world. When you’re done, make it a podcasting master class, by tuning into our shows with Jonathan Rivera and Charley Valher.
“Why would you mistreat or ignore somebody who’s already listening to you and then go spend $58 or even $58,000 on Facebook ads and then you’re acquiring new show fans when you couldn’ve retained one and made them a fan for life for ten seconds of your time. ” - Jordan Harbinger
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How Jordan sold the same course to both men and women, by marketing it differently
- Jordan’s views on YouTube and how he’s confident about his success there even without doing a lot of promotion
- How Jordan is able to get true, lifetime fans and why you should too
- Marketing with SMS, why you should consider it and how to do it properly
- How Jordan was able to start a new podcast from scratch with great results and a fast growing audience
- An important reason why he uses a video camera with his podcast
- Different ways to engage with your fans for longevity
- And much, much more!
Contact Jordan Harbinger:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- Today’s show is co-sponsored by Easy Webinar and Casey Zeman. He has put together a 20% off deal for our listeners. Be sure to check them out as they have live webinars, hybrid webinars, automated webinars, and social media functionality, everything you need for webinars in a single platform.
- We are also sponsored by Steve Olsher and his podcast Beyond 8 Figures, where he and his hosts, Mary Goulet and Richard Otey chat with amazing entrepreneurs who have either run or have exited a business that has produced over eight figures.
- Extreme Ownership Jocko Willink
- Mike Dillard’s podcast with Jordan
- How To Treat A Podcast Like A Direct Response Marketer - Jonathan Rivera
- How to Leverage Podcasting For Your Business - Charley Valher