On today’s show, we are chatting with Brian Bogert, of BrianBogert.com, who has a wealth of perspectives, and we’ll definitely do a round two, as he opened up so many loops for us. He’s got so many crazy experiences that have happened and shaped who he is. We talk about podcasting and some things that we didn’t even know which we know you will find helpful. Brian also chatted about his perspective in regards to mindset vs. tactics, and our survey that we put out last year, which we now know is not that cut and dry, and actually has a few layers to those results.
He’s got such great insights into triggers, and how to embrace the pain to avoid suffering, and gave us some real-life examples. The beauty of this conversation is showing how we can be blind to some things until they show up. We did talk a little about imposter syndrome and how we get it sometimes around tangents on the show if we don’t think we can add to the conversation. Brian was able to enlighten us since we now know to just say what we are thinking and awaken the sleeping giant in ourselves, which is very refreshing. There were so many a-ha moments in this conversation, that we will definitely be having Brian back for round two. In the meantime, you may enjoy our chats with Gabby Bernstein and JaMarr Johnson where we chat about how to get into a flow and get yourself on the best track.
“Typically what’s preventing us from being exactly who we want to be, reaching our potential, and having the impact on the world we desire... guess what - it’s us.” - Brian Bogert
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How the recent events over the last year have created a boom for podcasting
- The magic of valuable sound bites that convert to attention and downloads
- Redefining the patterns in your life that have been holding you back
- When we surveyed our audience on Tactics vs. Mindset and how they are not mutually exclusive
- Recognizing who we are as humans and defining mental toughness
- The importance of knowing someone’s prime narrative to communicate with them in the best way possible
- The stuff that no one is talking about in regards to changing the patterns in our own life
- Check out Matt’s eloquent thought process on reacting to the metaphysical nature of the conversation
- A new framework on how to view imposter syndrome
- Recognizing pain and suffering to go forth to fulfilling our destiny
Resources From Brian Bogert:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Check out our awesome YouTube Channel channel, made for digital marketers and business pros looking for actionable insights, where we dish out meaningful content, relevant topics, and transparent discussions with industry experts.
- Join the Facebook Community - be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- We also have a new PodHacker YouTube Channel where you can learn how to build, grow, and monetize a podcast with our unique "PodHacks." We post tutorials, tips, and interview clips that help podcasters scale their show and make more money from their efforts.
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar and Ahrefs - be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- Tools To Get What You Want And Free Your Mind - Gabby Bernstein
- Life Lessons From Standup Comedy - JaMarr Johnson